Movement since generations
- 1978 After having got his bus licence from the Kastelruth town council, Mr Anton Silbernagl bought his first coach, a Typ Iveco Menarini one.
- 1979 Mr Anton Silbernagl took over the Mantinger family's bus company, (his employers in Seis) as well as the authorisation for both Kastelruth-Seis-Seiseralm-Völs and Brixen-Klausen-Seiseralm regular services.
- 1985 After her retirement as a teacher, his wife Mrs Monika began to collaborate with him in running the business; she is the head of the organizing dept.
- 1988 The T.A.G. company (Tiroler Autobusgesellschaft) is established together with 2 partners. At present it is running the regular service both in the area of Meran and Schenna with 13 coaches.
- 1990 The travel agency Seiseralm, in Seis, is established together with 4 partners. Above all it cares about the organisation of package tours as well as daily trips in the Scilliar area.
- 1994 Mr Silbernagl's sons, Markus and Günther, began to collaborate with their parents, so that the whole family runs the business together.
- 1999 In Kastelruth a shed is built, in which there is place for a machine shop, where two Silbernagl expert mechanics work, and for a car wash plant as well.
- 2001 The travel agency Primus Touristik, in Bolzano, is established.
- 2003 The travel agency Demi Reisen with all its offices in Klausen, Brixen and Bruneck is taken over.
- 2005 The travel agency Prokulus in Naturns is taken over.
- 2005 The building of a shed in the industrial area Bolzano Sud is completed which, on a 1,600 m² surface, 25 coaches of every size find a place in.
- 2011 Quality system ISO 9001:2008 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- 2013 Inauguration of our new place of business with modern offices, garages, bus workshop and petrol station
- Today Silbernagl in its whole is today the greatest tourist bus company all over South Tyrol. Together with it's Primus Touristik travel offices, it's qualified team of 66 people and it's 46 vehicles, is able to offer a wide range of tourist services and to fulfil every request of each one of its Client.
Just try it...